Thursday, June 21, 2012

Having A Yard Sale

Considering having a yard sale next weekend because it is our communities "festival" and I think there will be  a bit of foot traffic.  However, it is a HUGE job, I don't even have that much stuff and already I'm thinking OY, also it's hard to let something go you know you paid quite a bit for. 

There's the ever present tug of war 'do i want to go through the hassle to try to sell this on Ebay?' or... 'should I just throw 25 cents on this at a yard sale to get rid of it and save myself the hassle? Decisions, Decisions.

On the up side, I have been have a good time redesigning spaces, both at my mothers and my grandmothers homes.  Both have a lot of miscellanious stuff around and can benefit from some reorganization. I should have taken a 'before'  and 'after picture' but I didn't really think that through.  Here's an after of my mom's living room I think it looks great.  We found that factory cart for SUPER cheap when compared with the ones on restoration hardware's website.... ($1,200) and up  All of these things she had laying around her house but not displayed and/or displayed poorly. Now we are making strides in the right direction.  As an aside, in the future, I will do before/after pictures... much better I promise.

Also I finished my table I posted about before, I will take pictures and share that soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment