Monday, June 11, 2012

This is the table I got for 15 Dollars at our local Habitat for Humanity Restore, I'm going to refinish this table and make it Fantastic :) I can't wait, plus it will give me something to do on my time off.

I have been working hard at finding a job, got one rejection today but also applied to 6 jobs 4 at a temp agency and the other two at various local places.  Hopefully one will call me. 

I will post a new recipe tomorrow I'm going to try to make cabbage rolls for the first time. Hopefully my first foray goes well... :)

I encourage you to see if you have a local Restore location. I wish I would have known about all this when I first started working on our home. There are so many neat things to get and to refinish from there.  Especially if you need anything such as Tile for any pinterest projects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment